Enjoy dinner beneath the stars on a twilight dinner cruise on the Sacramento River. Sip champagne as you take in the spectacular views and dine on a three-course meal.
- Senior Ages 65+
- Adult Ages 13-64
- Child Ages 3-12
- Infant Ages 2 and Under
- Military Please bring proper ID with you
Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth on a Dessert Cruise
- Live narration – History and points of interest
- Open-air – Delta Breeze – 50% capacity
- Ice cream & cookies – Personally served at your table
- Full service licensed bar – Beverages available for purchase
Ice Cream Social
- Enjoy a cup of ice cream and a cookie while cruising on the river.
- Beverages available for purchase – Soda, Iced Tea, Coffee, Varietal Wine, Draft Beer, Cocktails and Specialty Drinks.
Old Sacramento Waterfront is a popular destination for locals and tourists. It may be crowded and parking a vehicle can be time-consuming. We recommend you allow a minimum of 30 minutes after you arrive in Old Sacramento to park your vehicle and locate the boat. Boarding will begin 30 minutes prior to the cruise. Recommended parking is the Tower garage, a multi floor facility operated by the City of Sacramento – 1289 Front Street (corner of Capital and Front St.). An alternative parking garage is located across from the Train Museum – 125 I Street.
A ramp located between Joe’s Crabshack and Rio City Café will lead you down to the dock on the River. At the bottom of the ramp, turn right and travel 110 steps to the River City Queen. The stairway on the N. end of the Rio City Café also leads to the dock. We are located at the bottom of the stairway. The “Queen” is docked between the Delta King (floating hotel) and the Hornblower (tour boat).
The Vessel will leave the dock on schedule. Please do not “miss the boat” there is no refund.