Spend an afternoon on a narrated tour of the historic Old Sacramento Waterfront with a picnic lunch! Shake up your schedule and reserve your place today.
Sacramento Dinner Cruise
- Senior Ages 65+
- Adult Ages 13-64
- Military Please bring proper ID with you
Enjoy Sacramento River Views & Dinner
- Welcome aboard champagne or sparkling cider
- Individually prepared 3-course gourmet dinner personally served at your private table
- Includes soda, coffee, ice tea
- Varietal wine, draft beer, cocktails, specialty drinks available for purchase
Plated & Served Rosemary Chicken
- Chicken Breast in Lemon Rosemary Sauce
- Seasonal Veggie Pasta
- Mixed Green Salad with Strawberry Vinaigrette
- Fresh Baked Bread & Butter
- Cookie Dessert
Old Sacramento Waterfront is a popular destination for locals and tourists. It may be crowded and parking a vehicle can be time-consuming. We recommend you allow a minimum of 30 minutes after you arrive in Old Sacramento to park your vehicle and locate the boat. Boarding will begin 30 minutes prior to the cruise. Recommended parking is the Tower garage, a multi floor facility operated by the City of Sacramento – 1289 Front Street (corner of Capital and Front St.). An alternative parking garage is located across from the Train Museum – 125 I Street.
The River City Queen is located on the riverfront dock immediately below the Rio City Cafe (1110 Front St). A ramp located between Joe’s Crabshack and Rio City Cafe will lead you down to the dock. Our boat is moored at the bottom of the ramp.
The Vessel will leave the dock on schedule. Please do not “miss the boat” there is no refund.