Spend an afternoon on a narrated tour of the historic Old Sacramento Waterfront with a picnic lunch! Shake up your schedule and reserve your place today.
- Senior Ages 65+
- Adult Ages 13-64
- Military Please bring proper ID with you
Enjoy Sacramento River Views & Dinner
- Open-air dining – Delta Breeze – 50% capacity
- Welcome aboard champagne or sparkling cider
- Individually prepared 3-course gourmet dinner personally served at your private table
- Includes soda, coffee, ice tea
- Varietal wine, draft beer, cocktails, specialty drinks available for purchase
Plated & Served Rosemary Chicken
- Chicken Breast in Lemon Rosemary Sauce
- Seasonal Veggie Pasta
- Mixed Green Salad with Strawberry Vinaigrette
- Fresh Baked Bread & Butter
- Cookie Dessert
Old Sacramento Waterfront is a popular destination for locals and tourists. It may be crowded and parking a vehicle can be time-consuming. We recommend you allow a minimum of 30 minutes after you arrive in Old Sacramento to park your vehicle and locate the boat. Boarding will begin 30 minutes prior to the cruise. Recommended parking is the Tower garage, a multi floor facility operated by the City of Sacramento – 1289 Front Street (corner of Capital and Front St.). An alternative parking garage is located across from the Train Museum – 125 I Street.
A ramp located between Joe’s Crabshack and Rio City Café will lead you down to the dock on the River. At the bottom of the ramp, turn right and travel 110 steps to the River City Queen. The stairway on the N. end of the Rio City Café also leads to the dock. We are located at the bottom of the stairway. The “Queen” is docked between the Delta King (floating hotel) and the Hornblower (tour boat).
The Vessel will leave the dock on schedule. Please do not “miss the boat” there is no refund.